Not all data is created equal. The value of the data is most often determined by the business use cases the data is used for. However, a lot of data also requires special treatment just because of laws and regulations (e.g., PII, credit card, etc.)
Transformer based on BERT for Classification (Custom Taxonomy supported):
- AI Engine utilizes transformer-based models, specifically leveraging techniques based on BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers).
- Transformers have revolutionized natural language processing (NLP) tasks by capturing contextual information and relationships within textual data. Theom extends transformers for custom data taxonomies understanding business context.
- Theom's AI engine employs transformer models to perform classification tasks, such as categorizing data access events, behavior anomalies, and security incidents.
- By leveraging BERT and transformer-based architectures, AI Engine enables accurate and contextual classification, enhancing Theom's ability to identify and respond to potential threats with the understanding of data and business context.
- Theom's classification engines adapt to custom business and data needs for enterprises.